Hire Of Facilities and Community Bus

The Shire of Brookton has venues, facilities and equipment available for hire by the public. If you wish to make a booking, please contact us on (08) 9642 1106 or email mail@brookton.wa.gov.au.

General Rules

All venues and equipment must be booked in advance through the Shire of Brookton Administration Office. A booking confirmation form must be filled out and signed by the hirer and the bond must be paid to confirm a booking. Forms are available for download here.

All venues must be cleaned prior to returning the key and time to clean the facilities must be included in your booking times.  Please click here for a copy of the cleaning checklist.

The following venues/facilities are available for hire:

Brookton Memorial Hall

The Brookton Memorial Hall is located opposite the Shire of Brookton Administration Office on White Street. It is available for functions such as funerals, ceremonies, concerts, community group meetings, etc. Please click here for Conditions of Use - Memorial Hall.

WB Eva Pavilion

The WB Eva Pavilion is located on Brookton Highway adjacent to the oval and the caravan park. It is available for functions such as community group meetings, sports functions, parties, etc. There are barbecue facilities on the premises. Please click here for Conditions of Use - WB Eva Pavilion.

Recreation Ground Oval

Brookton town oval is located on Brookton Highway. It is available for sporting activities, exhibitions, shows, etc.

Court Complex

Multipurpose Courts are available for hire, and are adjacent to the WB Eva Pavilion. 

The Following Equipment is Available for Hire:

Community Bus

The community bus seats 21 adults including the driver. Please click here for Community Bus Hire Form.

We would like to remind all drivers of the Community Bus that they are required by law to hold the appropriate driver’s licence.

The Department for Planning and Infrastructure advises that persons driving vehicles equipped to seat more than 12 adults must hold a heavy vehicle licence, class LR (light rigid) or greater.

Furthermore, drivers who operate the bus during work hours as part of their employment or those who receive payment or other reward for their driving services, are also required to have an ‘F’ Endorsement of their licence.

However if you are a volunteer, or drive the vehicle for a sporting/community group and receive no reward for transporting the passengers, you do not need an ‘F’ endorsement on your licence.

Please contact the Shire for further information on bus hire conditions or on driver’s licence requirements, or visit the Department of Planning and Infrastructure website at https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/licensing.asp 

Facility Hire  Facility Hire